Article 1 (Purpose)
This terms and conditions (this "Agreement") is entered into between Cafe24 Corp. (the "Company") and the Members (defined below) to set forth the rights, obligations, and other necessary provisions concerning the use of the service provided by the Company to protect the rights and interests of the parties to this Agreement and to promote mutual prosperity.
Article 2 (Definitions)
- ① Capitalized words used in this Agreement shall have the following meaning:
- 1. "Services" shall mean Online Store Services, Additional Services, and Affiliate Services that the Member can use to sell products or services on the Internet.
- 2. "Member(s)" shall mean individuals who created accounts of the Company by providing his/her information to use the Company's Services.
- 3. "Account (ID)" shall mean the Account (ID) created when the Member signs up for the Website or Services.
- 4. "Multi-language Store" shall mean each online store that the Member creates with his/her Account (ID); each online store may be created in various languages (Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, English, Korean, etc.).
- 5. "Online Store Services" shall mean services, such as online store platform, hosting platform, and basic domain that are necessary for the Member to operate an online store.
- 6. "Additional Services" shall mean services of the Company other than the Online Store Services.
- 7. "Affiliate Services" shall mean services of a third-party company affiliated to the Company ("Affiliate Company") which the Members have access to.
- 8. "Inactive Account" shall mean an Account (ID), which is being restricted access due to the Member's non-access to the account for an extended period of time, following from the Company's advanced policy notification.
- 9. "Website" shall mean all websites operated by the Company, including, but not limited to, the website the Member use for the Services.
- 10. Terms not defined in the preceding paragraph shall be interpreted in accordance with the Company's service guide or standard business practices.
Article 3 (Effect and Amendments of the Terms)
- ① This Agreement shall become effective immediately upon the Member’s creation of Account (ID) or use of the Services, whichever occurs earlier, and shall continue to be effective so long as the Member uses the Services.
- ② The terms of this Agreement shall be posted on the Website.
- ③ The Company reserves the right to amend, revise or modify this Agreement at any time with, or without a cause.
- ④ When the Company amend, revise, or modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement, the Company shall notify the Member such amendment, revision or modification by either (i) providing an announcement on the Website or (ii) providing a page link to the Website, seven (7) days prior to the date of application. Any amendment, revision or modification shall become effective seven (7) days from the Company’s notification. However, if such amendment, revision or modification contains an unfavorable term to consumers, a thirty (30) day grace period from the day the Company notify the Member shall be implemented.
- ⑤ The Member shall be deemed to accept any and all amendments, revision or modification to this Agreement by continuing to use the Website, and/or the Services. If a Member does not agree to the amended, revised or modified Agreement, the Member’s only remedy is to terminate this Agreement and stop using the Website and/or the Services.
Article 4 (Establishment of the Account (ID))
- ① The Member, by creating his or her Account (ID), hereby expressly verify that any and all information provided by the Member to Company for the purpose of creating his or her Account (ID) is true and accurate. Any and all liabilities arising out of, or in connection to any and all information provided by the Member shall solely be borne by the Member.
- ② The Company reserve the right (i) to refuse to approve the application to create an Account (ID); (ii) suspend the Account (ID); or (iii) terminate the Account (ID), if any of the following is applicable:
- 1. The Member created the Account (ID) or subscribed to the Services under the name of another person;
- 2. The Member is, according to the laws and regulation of the nation where the Member is residing, legally minor or otherwise lacks legal capacity to enter into a contract.
- 3. The Member provides false information;
- 4. The Member does not provide required items;
- 5. The Member refuses to submit documents necessary, which verify one's business identity verification and/or any other identity;
- 6. The Member violates laws and/or governmental regulation;
- 7. The Member has a history of breach of this Agreement
- 8. The Member uses the Services for the sexual purposes or in a way that harms or damages public and/or public policies;
- 9. The Member uses the Website or Services to post illegal or unreasonable advertisements;
- 10. When the illegal use of the Services by the Member is detected;
- 11. The Member infringes on the rights of a third-party, including, but not limited to, intellectual property of others;
- 12. The Member is behind on payment for the Company's Services or have a history of multiple late payments; and
- 13. The Member’s action or lack thereof makes it difficult to carry out this Agreement due to the Member's fault.
- ③ The Company may temporarily suspend the Member’s use of the Service under this Agreement if any of the following is applicable:
- 1. National emergencies, or act of God, such as natural disasters, wars, or other unavoidable events;
- 2. Extremely difficult circumstances, which hinder the Company's performance of its obligations under this Agreement;
- 3. Technical/managerial difficulties, such as server complication or lack of necessary equipment or manpower occurs;
Article 5 (Collection and Management of Personal Information)
- ② By creating Account (ID), or using the Services, whichever occurs earlier, the Member hereby expressly consent to the Company's use of the personal information and acknowledges the duty to provide the information (including personal information) necessary for the use of the Services in accordance with the facts as determined by the Company, and if a false information or another person's information is misused, the use of the Services may be suspended or terminated.
Article 6 (Notice to the Members)
Any notice to the Member by the Company shall be deemed to be notified and delivered to the Member when the Company post the contents of such notice on its Website for seven (7) days or longer. For the avoidance of doubt, for the purpose of any legal proceedings, the delivery shall be deemed to be made on the seventh day from the date the Company post the contents on its Website. The Company may, at its discretion, provide notification via e-mail, or short message Services (“SMS”) sent to the Member’s designated e-mail address or phone number.
Article 7 (Commencement of the Services)
- ① The Services shall be commenced upon the member’s complete payment of the Service fees. The Company may delay or suspend the commencement of the Service, if, due to the nature of the Service, immediate commencement of the Services is not feasible.
- ② The Company may request the Members to verify his / her identity before the commencement of the Services. If the Member's identity verification process is not completed, the Company may delay or suspend the commencement of the Services until the verification process is completed.
Article 8 (Type of Services)
- ① The Services provided by the Company under these terms and conditions are as follows:
- 1. Online Store Services;
- 2. Additional Services;
- 3. Affiliate Services;
- 4. Other services for building, operating, and managing an online store.
- ② Details of the Services provided in the preceding paragraph shall be specified in the relevant guides within the Company's Website.
- ③ Some of the Services provided in Paragraph 1 of this Article may not be available to a Member, depending on the Member's service environment.
- ④ The Company reserves the right to add a new type of Services, eliminate a part of Services, or make changes to the Services.
Article 9 (Use of the Services)
- ② The Member will be provided with the Company’s service guides for the Services he or she chose to use. The Member must read the guide carefully before using any of the Services.
- ③ Upon subscription of the Services, the PC version and the Mobile version of online store (in the language of your choice) will be created and be available for use automatically. A Store cannot be deleted once customer accounts are created, orders are placed, or posts are posted.
- ④ The Members may use different languages, currency, and main theme for each of the Multi-language Stores.
- ⑤ The Members can specify which products to display from his or her product data base (“DB”) for each of the Multi-language Stores.
- ⑥ The Member shall be solely responsible and liable for the use and application of any materials on his or her Stores, including, but not limited to, graphic images, photographs, quotes, texts, scripts, additional object codes, or source codes applied to his or her stores. If there is any dispute related to such materials, the Company shall not intervene in such dispute and shall not bear any responsibility.
- ⑦ The Member may, at his or her own risk, appoint a sub-administrator, and delegate, a part of, or whole rights and obligations of the Member. Any acts of a sub-administrator shall be regarded as the actions of the Member, and the Member shall be fully responsible and liable for any actions conducted, or lack thereof, by his or her sub-administrator.
- ⑧ The Members may select and use one or more payment methods from the various payment methods (credit card, electronic wallet, bank transfer, mobile payment, etc.) provided by the Company.
- ⑨ Any Account (ID) without an activity for more than ninety (90) days shall be considered as an Inactive Account (“Inactive Account.”). Access to an Inactive Account shall be restricted, and If the Inactive Account status is not reversed for ninety (90) days after it has become an Inactive Account, the Company will delete the relevant Account, and the Company shall no longer have any obligations under this Agreement. The deleted Account (ID) will not be restored afterwards.
- ⑩ The Member is recommended to back up the data from his or her account to a separate storage device before deleting the Account (ID). Once the Account (ID) is deleted, the data will not be able to be restored.
- ⑪ The Members shall use the Services only for the purpose of the designated e-commerce operation (using the product registration function).
- ⑫ Some or all of the Services may not be available depending on locations or configuration of the Member and/or the Member's user settings environment.
Article 10 (Service Fees)
- ① The Members shall pay the service fees in accordance with the rate for each Service.
- ② The rate of the service fees may be changed due to the increase in cost, changes in the market situation, or the operation policies. The Company shall notify the Members the details to the change in accordance with the Article 6.
- ③ The Members shall pay the service fees in the manner prescribed by the Company. If the service fee is paid in any other way, the Member shall notify the Company regarding his or her payment methods, so that the service application and renewal can be correctly processed. When the service is suspended due to failure to adhere to this paragraph, the Company shall not be held liable.
- ④ The Company may restrict the use of the Services, including, but not limited to, free services provided by the Company (Online Store Services, etc.) and a part of or in whole the Services if the Member fails to make any required payment.
Article 11 (Use of the Affiliate Services)
- ① The Members may freely select and use the Affiliate Services. However, the Company may inform and recommend the use of such services, if the use of any of the Services is required in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
- ② The Company shall not bear any responsibility or liability in relation with the Affiliate Services provided the Affiliate Company, unless the Company’s gross negligence or willful misconduct is the direct cause of the liability or damages.
- ③ Provision of the Affiliate Services may be ceased according to the Affiliate Company's policy. In such case, the Company shall notify the Member in accordance with the Article 6 as soon as practicable regarding the termination of the Affiliate Services.
Article 12 (Rights and Obligations of the Company)
- ① The Company shall provide and maintain stable Services for the Members to use.
- ② The Company shall exert its commercially reasonable effort to maintain and operate facilities and equipment for the Services and to promptly repair or restore any defects that may occur.
- ③ The Company shall promptly respond to the Member’s legitimate requests to support any issues the Member may encounter. If the processing of such response may be delayed, the details and application date will be notified to the Member according to Article 6.
- ④ The Company reserves all rights to the Services provided by the Company and any related materials, including, but not limited to, images related to the Services. The Company grants the Member the right to use the Services provided by the Company.
- ⑤ The Company may collect and use date in relation to the use of Services, including, but not limited to, Member's sales data, records of advertisement, and the number of visitors to each Member's online stores. The Company may analyze the data collected in order to provide more efficient Services, as well as support the Member’s use of the Services.
- ⑥ The Company shall have the access to the Member's admin account/websites to diagnose or resolve a problem in the event of a system error or failure.
- ⑦ The Company shall have no responsibility or liability for the products, images, and/or related information that the Members sell or post on their Multi-language Stores.
- ⑧ The Company shall have the right to take down, delete, or otherwise make unavailable any goods, service or information sold or provided by the Members without the Member’s consent, if such goods, service or information is found to be illegal, in violation of laws, regulations or international treaties, or the Company is requested to do so by governmental authorities.
- ⑨ If the Company suspects that the Member's business information is incorrect, the Company shall have the right to request the Member to submit supporting documents within the period set by the Company. If the Member fails to submit documents within a given period, the Company may restrict the Member's use of the Services.
- ⑩ If the Company receives a complaint about the Member, such as matters regarding dishonest sales of goods from a supervisory authority and/or consumers, Company shall have the right to request the Member to submit an explanation and supporting documents regarding the Member’s action within the period set by the Company. If the Member fails to submit documents within the given period, the Company may restrict the Member's use of the Services.
- ⑪ The Company may restrict the use of the Services without a prior notice, if there is a dispute between the Member and the Company or a third party, and the related procedures require a suspension of the Services.
Article 13 (Rights and Obligations of the Members)
- ① The Member shall frequently check the Company's operation policies and notices for any updates or changes, and comply with the Company’s operation policies and any notices.
- ② The Member hereby expressly represent and warranty that the Member is an legally adult or older than the age, which grants the legal capacity to enter into a contract according to the laws and regulations of the country that the Member is resided or domiciled.
- ③ The Member shall exert his or her best effort to manage its Account (ID) and its password, and shall not disclose, reveal or otherwise leak his or her Account (ID) and password to a third party.
- ④ The Member must keep his or her personal information, such as his or her email addresses, and phone/mobile numbers, provided to the Company up-to-date. Any issues arising out of the Member’s failure to update his or her personal information, including, but not limited to, not able to receipt a notification from the Company, shall be.
- ⑤ The Member shall operate and manage his or her overall sales activities through the Services in good faith.
- ⑥ The Member shall exert its best effort to provide factual information and materials regarding the products being sold at the Multi-language Store as fair and accurate as possible.
- ⑦ The Member, in operating the Multi-language Store, shall not infringe on the rights of third-parties and shall not violate any laws or regulations.
- ⑧ The Member shall delete any inappropriate or illegal posts posted by the users on the Multi-language Store as soon as the Member becomes aware of such posts. Additionally, if required by laws or regulations, the Member shall report the posts to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- ⑨ The Member shall exert his or her best effort to secure and protect any personal information of the users of his or her store and comply with any related laws or regulations.
- ⑩ The Member shall not sell goods or post any materials, including, but not limited to, graphic images, that may disturb the public order, good morals or the social order on his or her store.
- ⑪ If the Member expects a sudden increase in traffic to his or her online store in a short period of time, due to his or her recent activities, such as advertising and promotional campaigns, the Member shall notify the Company in advance, and shall mutually consult preparation measures with the Company. The Company shall not be liable for any damages, claims or legal proceedings arising out of, or in relation with the increase in traffic.
- ⑫ The Member shall operate a separate backup system or procedure that is not dependent on the Services in contemplation of an event where the data may be damaged or lost due to various reasons.
Article 14 (Security System Management and Obligations)
- ① In the case of serious and urgent program defects or failures or when similar problems arise, the Company reserves the right to delete or change the Member verification data and other relevant information.
- ② The Member shall not conduct any of the following acts, which may threaten the security of the Company or other users:
- 1. Distribution of malicious programs, such as computer viruses;
- 2. Scan the Services and other systems for vulnerabilities and other illegal intrusions;
- 3. Interfere with the Company's regular service by causing a large amount of traffic; and
- 4. Any other interactions that may interfere with the Company's business.
- ③ The Members shall notify the Company immediately if any abnormal activities that may threaten the security or any incident of infringement arises while using the Services.
- ④ The Members must maintain up-to-date contact information at all times, in case of an emergency.
- ⑤ The Company may not provide the notice to the Members regarding security-related measures or may notify the incident retrospectively, after the preemptive measures have been taken.
Article 15 (Provision of Information and Publication of Advertisements)
- ① The Company provides service guidelines and policies necessary to use the Services through notices/announcements on the Homepage. The Members shall be responsible to read all notices/announcements.
- ② The Company may provide certain information with the consent of the Member to a third-party. However, responses regarding transaction information and/or customer inquiries do not require consent.
- ③ The Company may post various advertisements on the Service's page and the Website in relation to the Services.
- ④ The Members shall not arbitrarily change or modify the postings related to the Services, or other information provided by the Company.
- ⑤ The Company acts as a general advertising medium for the various information and advertisements posted on the Website that are not directly provided by the Company. The Company does not guarantee or assume any responsibility for any issues that may arise from trusting such advertisements or any subsequent transactions.
Article 16 (Intellectual Property Rights and Infringements)
- ① The Company holds all copyright and other intellectual property rights to the Services and any related materials.
- ② Any and all intellectual property rights of the materials posted or uploaded by the Member, including but not limited to, the copyrights, performance rights, public broadcasting rights, exhibition rights, distribution rights, and rental rights and adaptation shall belong to the Company. The Company may use such intellectual properties to promote its Services on the Website or other media.
- ③ The Members shall not copy, transmit, publish, distribute, broadcast, sell or otherwise perform any similar acts to information, technology, materials, or system provided by the Company, and shall not use such information for profit-making purposes unless the Company gives a prior-written consent to the Member.
Article 17 (Suspension of the Services)
- ① The Company may suspend a part or whole of the Services without prior notice if any of the following are applicable:
- 1. Urgent need of maintenance or review of the facility;
- 2. Power failure, equipment failure, or network congestion resulting in a prohibition of reliable provision of the Services;
- 3. Failure of equipment, which cannot be predicted, such as a disk or system failure;
- 4. Failure in services caused by companies such as an external communication company, the power company, the common telecommunications service provider;
- 5. External intrusions, such as Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks or when other external intrusions are expected;
- 6. The Service is used as a medium, or waypoint for hacking, server attacks, or spreading malware;
- 7. The Service is used for spreading computer virus, malware, or used for hacking or server attacks;
- 8. Impossible to provide the Services due to natural disasters or national emergencies; and
- 9. Any other significant operational/management reasons that the Company cannot provide the Services.
- ② The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the Member resulting from the suspension of the Services pursuant to this Article.
Article 18 (Restrictions of Use)
- ① The Company may restrict the use of the Services by the Member, if any of the followings are applicable:
- 1. Difference in information between registered information and actual information;
- 2. When the Services are used outside the designated e-commerce's scope of use (Website, archive, bulletin board, etc.);
- 3. Late payment of service fees;
- 4. Failure to submit the information or data required by the Company within the deadline for submission;
- 5. When the Member fails to response to the Company’s request to verify the facts or provide an explanation within the deadline for submission;
- 6. If the Member fails to correct or remedy an issue within seven (7) days from the date of notification;
- 7. Account (ID) has been changed to "Inactive" because the Member did not log in for a long time (90 days or more);
- 8. The Member cannot be reached by the phone number provided by him or her for more than (2) attempts; once every two (2) days;
- 9. If the Member installs, links, or connects any other website or program that is not authorized by the Company;
- 10. Disassemble, modify, manufacture or delete any or all of the Services without obtaining prior consent from the Company;
- 11. If the Member fails to respond to a copyright infringement claim within three (3) days from the allegation;
- 12. Sell or post obscene or harmful goods and/or information;
- 13. The Services are used for purposes other than for the authorized operation;
- 14. Posting or distributing a graphic image, video, voice recording, music, or sound effects without using the Additional Services;
- 15. Sending promotional information without the recipient's consent;
- 16. If the Member transfer any of the rights and obligations under this Agreement to a third-party without prior consent from the Company, or offering them as collateral;
- 17. Defame or insult another person;
- 18. Infringement of the rights of the others;
- 19. Conduct acts that interfere with business of other Members or the Company;
- 20. Violation of duties and obligations provided in this Agreement.
- ② The Member may apply for the cancellation of the restriction on use within seven (7) days from the beginning of the restriction with supporting documents. The Company, at its sole discretion, may reverse the restriction, if the Company finds that the Member’s the request is justified. However, deleted products and images shall not be recovered.
- ③ The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any damage the Member suffers due to the restriction on use under this Agreement.
Article 19 (Termination)
- ① The Member may terminate this Agreement by notifying the Company his or her intention to unsubscribe from the relevant service at any time, and the Agreement shall be deemed to be terminated on the date the Member and the Company mutually agree on, unless otherwise specified that the Member may not terminate this Agreement freely. For the avoidance of doubt, termination of this Agreement shall not relieve the Member from any outstanding obligations, including, but not limited to, the payment of the service fees or other remedies available. In case of any outstanding fees, the Member must pay in full, in accordance with the procedures established by the Company.
- ② The Member may apply for the transfer of Services to a third-party company. The Company shall comply with the Member’s request within a reasonable period unless any outstanding service fees or obligations remains. The Member acknowledges that use of the Services may be suspended for one to two (1-2) days upon request, due to the transfer of the cache of the name server, which is inevitable due to the nature of the Internet environment.
- ③ The Company may refuse to cooperate if the Member requests decrypted personal information in violation of relevant laws or requests for conversion in a manner other than the policy prescribed by the Company.
- ④ The Company may terminate this Agreement by providing a prior notice if:
For the avoidance of doubt, termination under this clause shall not prejudice any other remedies available to the Company.
- 1. the Member has been restricted to use the Services for two (2) or more times over the period of one (1) year;
- 2. an Inactive Account is not reactivated within 90 days from the date it was inactivated;
- 3. the Member subscribed to or use the Services with a stolen identity; or
- 4. the Member violates any laws or regulations
- 5. the Member breaches this Agreement.
- ⑤ The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any damages caused to the Member due to the termination of this Agreement pursuant to Article 19(4) above.
Article 20 (Confidentiality)
The Member shall not disclose or provide to a third party any information and/or materials obtained in connection with the Services provided by the Company without the Company's prior written consent.
Article 21 (Assignment)
The Member shall not assign any rights and/or obligations under this Agreement to a third party without the Company's prior consent.
Article 22 (Damages)
- ① The Member shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company from any and all damages arising out of this Agreement.
- ② The Company shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the member form any and all damages arising out of this Agreement.
- ③ However, considering the nature of the Internet environment, the total amount of damages for the suspension and/or unavailability to use the Services shall be calculated as follows:
- - If a service is suspended or becomes unavailable for more than 3 hours, the amount of the damages shall be calculated by taking the average usage fee paid on a daily basis over the 3 months preceding the suspension of the service, dividing it by 24 hours, multiplying the result by the number of hours during which the service was suspended or unavailable, then multiplying it again by 3; or
- - If a service is suspended or becomes unavailable for less than 3 hours, no damages shall be compensated to the Member.
- - The suspension time shall be calculated from the time when the Member notifies the Company regarding the issue, and until the Service become accessible again.
- ④ Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the Members from services not directly operated by the Company, such as the Affiliate Services.
Article 23 (Limitations of Liability)
- ① The Company makes no guarantees on the accuracy and reliability of any information posted or transmitted by the Member through the Services.
- ② The Company shall not be responsible for any failure of the Services caused by reasons attributable to the Members.
- ③ The Company shall not be held responsible for not being able to provide the Services due to unforeseeable reasons, including, but not limited to hardware (disk including) failures, system failures or errors due to external telecommunications companies, power companies, or telecommunications carriers.
- ④ The Company shall not be responsible for any damage or loss caused to all or part of the Member's data in the server due to hardware failures, or communication network failures.
- ⑤ The Services and related data are provided to the Member “As-Is” basis, and the Company makes no warrant or Guarantee of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including, but not limited to implied warranty of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, no-infringement, or any revenue or effectiveness of any of the Services. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any damages incurred by the Member’s reliance on the Services or related data.
- ⑥ The Company has no duty to intervene nor shall be liable for any damages in the event of a dispute between the Member and a third party in relation with the Services.
- ⑦ Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company shall not be liable for any indirect, special, or punitive damages arising out of, or in relation with this Agreement, the Website, or the Services. Under no circumstances, the total aggregated amount of damages by the Company shall exceed the amount the Member actually pays to the Company.
- ⑧ The Company shall not bear any and all liability regarding the Services that are provided free of charge.
Article 24 (Governing Law and Dispute Resolution)
- ① This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of Korea.
- ② Any dispute related to this Agreement shall be resolved amicably between the Parties through a mutual agreement. Despite the foregoing, if a settlement cannot be reached, the dispute shall be adjudicated and be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the international arbitration procedure of the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board. The number of arbitrators shall be three (3), and the arbitration shall be held in Seoul, Korea. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be Korean.
Article 25 (Additional Provisions)
Matters not specified in this Agreement shall be construed and resolved in accordance with the Company's service guide, related laws, and standard business practices.
[Cafe24 Store - Special Agreement]
Article 1 (Definition)
“Cafe24 Store” shall mean the virtual place of purchase, from which users can purchase apps and other services developed by vendors.
Article 2 (Cafe24 Stores’ Services)
- ① Under these Terms, the Company provides the following services with Cafe24 Store:
- 1. Purchasing services
- 2. Contract and payment services
- 3. Other services related to e-commerce
- 4. Other additional and affiliate services
Article 3 (Using Cafe24 Store)
- ① Before using Cafe24 Store, users must read the all information and guidelines offered by the Company to fully understand Cafe24 Store’s conditions of use and policies.
- ② Users may purchase apps that are registered on Cafe24 Store. Once the purchase is complete, users may install the app or theme on their online store. Certain apps, however, are offered by default and therefore may automatically be installed on the users’ online stores.
- ③ Before purchasing an app, users must read its description and conditions of purchase. Damages incurred after a user makes a purchase without having read the app’s description and conditions of purchase will be at the user’s own expense.
- ④ Users must use a payment method under their name when purchasing an app. Users must not use a payment method under someone else’s name.
- ⑤ Users must use Cafe24 Store according to the methods defined by the Company. Users must not deviate from the defined methods. The Company may restrict the user’s use of some or all of the Services, or terminate the contract it has entered with the user, if the user is found to be carrying out fraudulent acts.
- ⑥ If the user is a minor in accordance with laws of the residence of the user, the Company may require the consent of a legal guardian. If not, the relevant user’s purchase actions may be limited.
- ⑦ The Company may select certain payment service providers for its payment services to ensure safer transactions.
- ⑧ Users must not engage in illicit transactions (such as illegal cash out, payment instrument theft, or large-scale fraudulent transactions). The Company may restrict the user’s use of some or all of its services, or terminate the contract it has entered with the user, if the user is found to be carrying out fraudulent acts.
- ⑨ If users need to re-install an app that they bought because of a download failure or error, they may send a re-installation request to the vendor within three (3) days after their purchase. However, users can only re-install the app on the same online store.
Article 4 (Limitation of Liability)
- ① The Company simply operates and manages a system that allows the free trade of goods between users and vendors. Such system is provided to the users and the vendors “As-Is” basis, and the Company makes no warrant or Guarantee of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including, but not limited to implied warranty of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, no-infringement, or any actions by the users or the vendors. The Company is not responsible or liable for any and all issues that may arise between the parties of a transaction in relation to their transactions or the use of the apps.
- ② Users and vendors are responsible for the transactions that happen between them and the information that they share. The Company does not guarantee in any way the existence or authenticity of the intention of purchase or selling in relation to the transactions between users and vendors made within the system it provides; the registered apps’ quality, integrity, safety, legality or their non-infringement of others’ rights; or the truth or legitimacy of information entered by users or vendors, nor that of documents posted in spaces linked through such information.
Article 5 (Cancellations and Refunds)
- ① Users may request a cancellation or refund for the purchase of an app in accordance with the Cancellation and Refund Policy below. However, the cancellation/refund conditions may vary based on the vendor individual cancellation or refund conditions different conditions or if the user and vendor have previously agreed on other conditions.
[Cancellation and Refund Policy]
- ② Matters that are not stipulated in the previous paragraph shall comply with the relevant laws and the Korea Fair Trade Commission's Regulations on Consumer Dispute Resolution in consideration of the characteristics of each app and service.
These Terms shall enter into force from [June 30, 2021].